About RW Garcia Gluten-Free Artisan Crackers
Before we get to the recipe, let me first tell you a little bit about why I like the RW Garcia Gluten-Free Artisan Crackers:
- They contain minimal ingredients, all which you can pronounce and are familiar with.
- The red beet crackers contain red beets; the sweet potato crackers contain sweet potatoes, etc. The benefits are there, but the taste is not overwhelming.
- Each of the 6 varieties contain flaxseed and chia seeds, providing an added crunch and a little dose of fiber.
- These crackers are gluten-free, and 3 of my 6 family members (including me) abstain to this lifestyle.
- RW Garcia Crackers are verified by the Non-GMO Project as meeting or exceeding GMO avoidance standards.
Eggplant, tahini, red pepper and more are blended into a smoothy, satisfying feel-good dip.
- 1 eggplant peeled and cubed
- 2 red peppers diced and seeds removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 tbsp tahini
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place eggplant, red pepper, olive oil and salt in a large Ziploc bag. Shake to coat vegetables.
Place prepared vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet. Wrap unpeeled garlic cloves in aluminum foil, and place that on the baking sheet as well.
Roast 40-45 minutes, tossing once halfway. Let vegetables cool for 10 minutes before adding to a food processor, fitted with a steel blade. Add tahini and pulse ingredients for approximately 30 seconds.
Let me know if you love this dip as much as I do. I’d love to hear your input in the comments below!