Flourless pumpkin blender muffins made with 6 ingredients, no gluten, no grains and no dairy.
Flourless Pumpkin Blender Muffins
OH you guys. I have a new recipe for you, and I’m DOUBLY excited about this, no TRIPLY excited. These flourless pumpkin blender muffins are the reason for my excitement, and I just know you’re gonna love them as much as we do.
Why I love these flourless pumpkin blender muffins
So why the excitement? Well by now I think you know I love easy recipes, and this one checks that box. But not only are these easy, but they are thick and rich and … mmmm .. honestly, you almost feel guilty eating them. Like they’re a rich, thick treat. Sinful! Don’t worry – I won’t tell.
Alas, they have wholesome, real ingredients within. Like banana, nut butter and pumpkin. And no, let me repeat NO added sugars whatsoever! Score!
I did add in a few chocolate chips just for texture and for the prettiness appeal, but hey – I’m a chocolate-everyday kinda girl so why not?
These are perfect for pairing with a nice cup o’ joe in the morning for a solid start to your day, or to adding to your kids’ lunchbox. Need to rush out after school? Keep a few of these handy for easy popping on-the-go. I love that you can get that protein punch that includes some fat, thanks to the nut butter, to help you find fullness. Careful, because oftentimes, one is just not enough;).
Did I mention that you make these in your blender? Your blender! Can it get any easier than that? And no grains, ya’ll. Not one grain here!
Items I recommend for making these Flourless Pumpkin Blender Muffins
- Chosen Foods Avocado Spray contains no additives, propellents or emulsifiers and is made just from avocados. It’s SO much cleaner than the “typical” sprays and is heart-healthy, too!
- This Nordic Ware Aluminum Muffin Tin has been a game-changer for me. It’s easy to clean, and extremely durable.
- I can’t even tell you how long I’ve had my Vitamix High Speed Blender. Pretty sure I’m going on 7 years now, and it’s still going strong! I absolutely love it and it’s a staple in my kitchen.
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips are my favorite brand of chocolate chips due to the fact that they are dairy-free, soy-free and contain minimal, recognizable ingredients.
Flourless Pumpkin Blender Muffins are deliciously thick and rich, yet contain no refined sugars, grains or dairy. Sweetened by bananas & a breeze to make.
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or sunbutter if nut-free is needed)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Generously spray a muffin tin.
In a high-speed blender, mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips, saving a few to put on the tops of the muffins.
Scoop mixture into prepared muffin tin and top with a few chocolate chips to add to the appeal:). Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes.
Let cool entirely before gently sliding a knife around the edges to loosen up muffins.
I highly recommend Chosen Foods Avocado Spray for spraying the tins. It contains no additives or propellants and can withstand high heats (up to 500 degrees) as well.
Make ’em. Not just around the fall time, you guys, because I’m also a pumpkin ALL the time gal. Like chocolate. Make these when you want a solid snack. I want to hear how you like them. XOXO
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.